Some NTUE Library electronic resources are provided for academic research to NTUE faculty, students and staff only and require login when accessed from off the NTUE campus network.
Off-campus users will be routed to the requested resource through the EZproxy software when a resource requires authentication. When prompted, enter your Library System ID and password.
- ID: (Enter your student ID)
- Password: (Enter your student ID)
- Copyrights for databases and electronic journals belong to the authors or service providers.
- Systematic downloading using robots, spiders or manual means is not permitted.
- Users can download or print out a copy the contents for your own personal use.
Password Problem (Forget your ID and /or password, Need to reset your password etc.),
please contact Circulation & Collection Division
For more assistance,
please contact Reference & Extension Division